Hello, Wolf here.
Now, this is just a rough prediction for a Drive's new form that might be debuted in the series. I will note that predictions is based on loose facts reoccurring patterns, so I can't entirely be sure that the predictions would be true.
Anyway, here's what I had in mind.
As we have seen in the toyline and the tv series, Drive will have multiple forms, some more notably categorized as "Types" (Speed, Wild, Technique, etc.) And often, these forms can be applied to Drive's machine, Tridoron.
Given that we currently know that Tridoron can change only into three forms, thusly, Drive could only turn into three base form: Type Speed, Type Wild, and Type Technique. (Mid-season forms and final forms does not apply) However, it is possible that Drive could turn into more forms than just those three.
My prediction is that, on some point in the series, Drive would turn into a new Type form that is dominantly blue in color.
"Why blue?" You may ask. Well, Drive IS a Kamen Rider series, therefore is capable of multiple forms. Although each season may be different, some of the patterns within the series could be repeated from one season to another. The "Blue Drive" theory is based of the "Quadrical, or 4, Color Pattern"; mainly that of Red, Blue, Green, and Purple. ( ) This color pattern for rider forms could be found in the following series:
- Kamen Rider Kugga
- Kamen Rider Kiva
You guys could debate that Type Wild is technically a black form rather than purple. I will counter that often when something black "glows", it would primarily be in a shade of deep purple. Therefore, Type Wild could be plausible as "purple".
However, I don't have a clear idea of what Type would this blue form be. Out of all the hacked Drive Driver sounds, that was provided by another person, my best guess it would be Type Formula. However, it could possibly be a Type that was never heard yet.
On my thoughts on the other hacked Types:
* Type Fruit is served for only a crossover special, so that officially eliminates the possibility.
* Type Deadheat is a "Fusion Form", much similar to Fourze Fusion States. So I don't entirely count it as a base form.
* Type Over is most likely a super form, as Drive's symbol on the belt becomes inverted in colors, similar to how Super Tatoba is portrayed.
* Type Next seems too vague to me. Even more by the fact that its symbol (N) matches the "Unknown" Type that has car noises that an actual name.
* Type Super and Type Special are something else, and might not be connected to the main series plot. Who knows.
Anyway, those are my thoughts on a possible form for Kamen Rider Drive. Like I said in the start, I have no clue if a possibility would come in the series. You might agree with me or not. Ulimately, we have to see for ourselves whenever the time comes.