There is some sort of recurring sub color patterns in some of the Super Sentai/Power Rangers extra zords. In certain cases, four of the extra/additional zords would be in the colors cyan/light blue, green(ish), orange, and purple/violet. Is this a coincidence, or a color pattern that I'm not use to yet?
* Gaoranger/Wild Force: Giraffe, Rhino, Armodillo, Deer.
* Abarerange/Dino Thunder: All the auxiliary zords (excluding Stegoslidon/Stegozord).
* Boukenger/Operation Overdrive: Zords #6-9
* Goseiger: Exotic Brothers
- This color grouping seems to occur when there is not a green ranger in the main group.
- Also, the main megazords in the listed seasons all seem to have a "limb swap" gimmick.
- Noticeably, these zords seems to be associated with a zord of a reddish color, whether the four zords combined with it or not.
* Gaoranger/Wild Force: Lion or Falcon(Mostly)
* Abaranger/Dino Thunder: Stegoslidon/Stegozord (Partially), Styracozord (Combines with)
* Boukenger/Operation Overdrive: Zord #10
*Goseiger: Gosei Dragon (Relative?)